At the New Yorker, Katy Waldman has a wild, exuberant review of a book of narrative theory by Jane Alison — not the sort of book to usually inspire the sort of language she applies to it.
- Lydia Bunt reviews Sarah Bernstein's The Coming Bad Days.
- MacKenzie Warren reviews Ben Pester's Am I In the Right Place?
- Daniel Davis Wood reviews Sandra Hoffmann's Paula (trans. Katy Derbyshire).
- MacKenzie Warren reviews Jordi Llavina's London Under Snow (trans. Douglas Suttle).
- Daniel Davis Wood reviews Jaimie Batchan's Siphonophore.