In a perceptive analysis at the Sydney Review of Books, James Ley tries to find a common thread between the novels of Jenny Erpenbeck and her new collection of essays.
- Lydia Bunt reviews Sarah Bernstein's The Coming Bad Days.
- MacKenzie Warren reviews Ben Pester's Am I In the Right Place?
- Daniel Davis Wood reviews Sandra Hoffmann's Paula (trans. Katy Derbyshire).
- MacKenzie Warren reviews Jordi Llavina's London Under Snow (trans. Douglas Suttle).
- Daniel Davis Wood reviews Jaimie Batchan's Siphonophore.