Reviewing Nicolette Polek’s short story collection Imaginary Museums, Amelia Brown sees the book as a museum in miniature — with all the fulfillment and boredom that a visit to a museum entails.
- Lydia Bunt reviews Sarah Bernstein's The Coming Bad Days.
- MacKenzie Warren reviews Ben Pester's Am I In the Right Place?
- Daniel Davis Wood reviews Sandra Hoffmann's Paula (trans. Katy Derbyshire).
- MacKenzie Warren reviews Jordi Llavina's London Under Snow (trans. Douglas Suttle).
- Daniel Davis Wood reviews Jaimie Batchan's Siphonophore.