At the Sydney Review of Books, James Ley casts an eye over the rambunctious prose of Ali Smith’s seasonal novels and finds Smith with a less-than-firm grip on her control mechanisms.
- Lydia Bunt reviews Sarah Bernstein's The Coming Bad Days.
- MacKenzie Warren reviews Ben Pester's Am I In the Right Place?
- Daniel Davis Wood reviews Sandra Hoffmann's Paula (trans. Katy Derbyshire).
- MacKenzie Warren reviews Jordi Llavina's London Under Snow (trans. Douglas Suttle).
- Daniel Davis Wood reviews Jaimie Batchan's Siphonophore.