At Berfrois, Ed Simon shines light on Samuel Madden’s Memoirs of the Twentieth Century, first published in 1733, and Madden’s legacy as a writer of Swiftian “novel prognostications”.
- Lydia Bunt reviews Sarah Bernstein's The Coming Bad Days.
- MacKenzie Warren reviews Ben Pester's Am I In the Right Place?
- Daniel Davis Wood reviews Sandra Hoffmann's Paula (trans. Katy Derbyshire).
- MacKenzie Warren reviews Jordi Llavina's London Under Snow (trans. Douglas Suttle).
- Daniel Davis Wood reviews Jaimie Batchan's Siphonophore.